Saturday, March 26, 2016

Dollhouse/Doll Miniature Lots //taken off

Myep. I figured I had too much stuff, once again, and whittled my collection down. So you profit, basically, because I paid way more than what I'm starting these auctions at. They're good for Barbie, Monster High, Ever After High and smaller dolls. Check 'em out!

BTW you can always check ALL of my auctions I'm listing (lots of toys, anime, games) here if the links break because the auction ended. I'll relist them, of course.

:)

1:6 Barbie Pets, Food, Items Lot
Rare vintage afghan hound dog pet, golden retriever dog pet (magnet nose with baby it picks up), baby items, food items, bathroom items

Cool Rare Pullip Doll Miniatures/Dollhouse stuff
Glowing, color changing cubes, rare rainbow beanie boo mini pet, rare Barbie birdhouse (blue)! & more

Farm Country Stables Dollhouse items
Haybales, fencing, seed packets, trowel/gardening items, butter churn, sacks of flour, coffee, etc., cabinet/hutch, chair, broom +

SO MUCH BARBIE CRAP (dollhouse/pet items)
Can't list it all! Vintage celluloid toys (minis), plates, horse saddles, reins, combs, brushes, balloons, mice on cheese, and much more.

No comments: