Sunday, September 25, 2016

eBay seller issue

seller: dsager455

Just remember, eBay sellers, stuff goes both ways! Take this scenario, for example...

I bought a rare squishable from someone on eBay. I paid immediately, and yet a week later, when the item was supposed to actually be there, it still hadn't shipped yet. I PM'd the seller.

The seller told me they had to have "impromptu back surgery" and they'd ship it out immediately. Okay, I was super polite... stuff happens. So I wait. The tracking number is added, and then the next day, it says the item was delivered to an address in the seller's home state.

SIGH

So I PM again. The seller says 'whoops, wrong number, I'll just fix that'.

I THEN WAIT AN ENTIRE DAY

No number.

This sounds fishy as hell, right? So I report them.

Sweet bleeding Jesus, they give the wrong tracking number AGAIN. The one that proves it shipped to the different address. So I comment on that. Then they add the right number - get this, a day later -- WHEN THE PACKAGE IS DUE TO ARRIVE HERE. Ughhh. So, it arrives, and I give positive feedback. Positive! Since it's a weekend, I don't go on eBay, I take those days off. And usually when you give positive feedback everything is okay, ebay cancels the alert thing 'cause it's been delivered.

Also, I didn't go online on my computer (where I'd hafta close the case), I went on my phone for feedback.

Nope. I waited until Sunday and the seller is freaking out, acting like they're gonna be screwed that I'm trying to "fool" them.

*hisses*


















It's perfectly okay for him to make ME wait more than a week, to give me all the proper info and crap, but he's flipping shit because it was a weekend and I didn't cancel the case in a couple days? After I gave the bastard positive feedback?!! 

I'm supposed to wait for them, but they can't for me? 

@##$%, way to rep my home state, asshole. I know why they make fun of it all the time in EVERY single other state - you're jerks! UGHHH.

No comments: