Monday, September 25, 2017

Screw you, movies (Kingsmen spoiler)

...and sometimes books.

But this is about movies. My husband was so psyched for this Kingsmen movie he was watching - so psyched that he didn't finish it so we could watch it together. I had my misgivings, but he said he asked someone and the dog in it didn't die.

I SHOULD HAVE CHECKED THE "DOES THE DOG DIE" site.

The dog does not die, but in another room this bitch has a STANDARD POODLE as her companion, and she freaking pulls the trigger! Yes, it was loaded with blanks, but I don't care. I'm upset, and I'm predisposed to absolutely hate women anyway, so this makes me absolutely upset and FROTHING AT THE MOUTH WITH RAGE - I want her character to die a terrible, messy, slow death.

This will now torture me for years.

I own poodles!

I have always owned poodles!

They're my special babies!

That couldn't have touched me more.

So frack you, movies.

This movie gets a negative score from me for doing that scene. There is no reason for it. It's like a "hey, kill your baby" scene. A huge trigger for me, an even huger that it was the dogs I always own that I CONSIDER MY CHILDREN.

The worst part is the asshole character is all like, "at least the girl had balls". No, idiot, no she didn't. The dog was not a threat, someone just told her to do it. It's a yes-sir-military mindset, and I didn't think spies were supposed to have that.

Also, frack spy movies. I MIGHT have went along with this one - I always disliked all of them I've seen -- but you know what? This sucks, too.


No comments: