Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Buyers, please do not do this!
















Why yes, thank you. I believe I will reply.

Here, though. Not on eBay. Because what I did on eBay was block you for having the audacity to tell me this. Because let me get this straight; you wanted this item enough to contact me when it's been off sale for a week or so. You're one of the watchers on it (this item is one of my most watched on the site). And if so, you probably have seen where I had it for $35 and free ship before.

Yep, I was that much of an ass. :3 I raised the cost when no one bought it but everyone wanted it.

And now, for the facts - if you do think it's worth $35, then screw you. IT'S ON FREE SHIPPING. That means I have to pay $8-10 to ship out of the price listed and pay eBay and Paypal fees to boot. So I will probably not get $35 when I charge $45!

I like how they ask if it sold, though - then tell me it's too high a price. IF IT SOLD, IT OBVIOUSLY WASN'T.

Also wik, price is variable for items, especially ones that are vintage and hard to find. Just go find another if you think mine is too expensive - oh wait, IT WILL TAKE A LONG TIME to find another, and even then it will likely be the same cost or more.

Also also wik, according to the "variable" idea, there will be someone that pays the price I have listed. It may not be right away, but someone will. It always happens. I just bought a vintage soap for $20. People were watching it, obviously thinking it was "too expensive", but it's one I loved from my childhood and I'll always snag it if I see it. So I jumped in and used BIN where they wouldn't. The same thing will happen to my dragon.

Oh, and... the best part? I don't want to sell him. Not really. I just need extra money and less collectibles. But if all I get are idiots who want expensive things for free, at some point I take the items back.

*edit: holy shit, LOL. I went and checked again - MINE IS THE CHEAPEST ONE ON THE SITE. It's in good condition - there's only one better with the card still attached -- and it's the cheapest. They're all like $50 plus shipping, I'm dying laughing right now at this sad sack of bullshit that thought they could lie to me and I wouldn't know what I was selling. I should raise my price again.

:3

No comments: