Thursday, June 21, 2018

Eaurghhh (or, eBay's Best Offer BS)

I'm an eBay seller. I use it to garage sale my stuff that I don't want anymore or can't use, so I usually list low. So let me say I completely understand how low ball offers suck. I, however, as a buyer, will make an offer that would be good for me. Not too crappy, but with room for some going back and forth.

I offered $10 less on an item, was declined... but the best part? Asshole seller replied with counteroffer that was the BIN price. They said, "if you can get it cheaper anywhere let me know".

Bitch please.

Your gift tin item came with the WRONG items inside. Yes, there was an added item, but there weren't the right items inside.

I declined and replied back with 'I could get it with the right items inside'.

No way in hell am I buying from a snippy piece of shit like that. That's terrible, I wouldn't talk to a customer like that - especially if they gave a decent offer. Yes, the item was low. Yes, it was free shipping. BUT YOU HAD MAKE AN OFFER ENABLED. PEOPLE WILL MAKE OFFERS! I didn't offer way less, they could have even gave me a single dollar off and I might have accepted.

Geez.

No comments: